& ihsa certified clinic registrations
SAOA Membership: Join/Renew & Register for Our Free Clinics
Membership: Any person who is a football or basketball official registered with the Illinois High School Association and in good standing is eligible for membership in the Association.
Benefits of Membership:
- Help from fellow officials to educate and help you advance.
- Free admittance to annual IHSA certified clinics in both sports for state certification requirements.
- Listed on the Arbiter website that all area athletic directors can access for your availability.
- Access to Hudl for game film review.
- Monthly meetings during football and basketball season covering a variety of topics.
- Awards for achieving playoff assignments and/or reaching the state finals.
Step 1: Membership Payment
Payment can be made here with any major credit card, debit card, or Paypal account. A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS NOT REQUIRED TO COMPLETE PAYMENT. Payment may also be made in-person at an SAOA clinic.
After submitting payment, you must complete the form below for your membership to be considered active.
Step 2: Complete the Form Below
Once payment is submitted above, complete the form below. Click on the form and then scroll down using either the scroll bar on the right or the down arrow to view the entire form. Be sure to click the “Submit” button at the end to successfully join or renew.
Don’t miss any of the important meeting, clinic, or conference dates! We’ve got all of the dates you want to know about so you won’t miss a beat. View the calendar here.
Learn more about SAOA
Benefits of Joining SAOA
Joining an officials association has many great benefits. From mentoring to development and networking to access to assignors and athletic directors. Learn more here.