IHSA CERTIFIED CLINICS
2021 SUMMER BASKETBALL CLINIC
This year’s clinic will be held June 19-20, 2021 at SWIC in Belleville and Belleville East High School. Current SAOA members may attend at no additional cost. If you are not a current member, you will receive a one year free membership with registration to our clinic. Once your clinic registration is received, you will be sent a membership form.
Benefits of Membership:
- Help from fellow officials to educate and help you advance.
- Free admittance to annual IHSA certified clinics in both sports for state certification requirements.
- Listed on the Arbiter website that all area athletic directors can access for your availability.
- Access to Hudl for game film review.
- Monthly meetings during football and basketball season covering a variety of topics.
- Awards for achieving playoff assignments and/or reaching the state finals.
Step 1: Clinic Payment
Payment can be made here with any major credit card, debit card, or Paypal account. A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS NOT REQUIRED TO COMPLETE PAYMENT. Payment may also be made in-person via cash or check at the clinic.
You must complete the form below to complete your registration.
Step 2: Clinic Registration
Click on the form and then scroll down using either the scroll bar on the right or the down arrow to view the entire form. Be sure to click the “Submit” button at the end to successfully register.
Don’t miss any of the important meeting, clinic, or conference dates! We’ve got all of the dates you want to know about so you won’t miss a beat. View the calendar here.
Learn more about SAOA
Benefits of Joining SAOA
Joining an officials association has many great benefits. From mentoring to development and networking to access to assignors and athletic directors. Learn more here.